Date: Monday 9th & Tuesday 10th March 2020
Venue: The College of Anaesthesiologist of Ireland, Merrion Square North, Dublin 2.
Developed by the Chinese University of Hong Kong
Faculty will provide Lectures and Skills stations for clinicians caring for critically ill patients.
Topics to be covered include
- Epidemiology & definition of acute kidney injury
- Functional renal anatomy & physiology
- Diuretics & the kidney
- Renal acid-base disturbance e) Acute kidney injury
- Sepsis & acute kidney injury
- Intra-abdominal hypertension, abdominal compartment syndrome & AKI
- Chronic kidney disease
Maximum of 36 places available on the course. Applicants will be assessed on their suitability for this course. This course may not be suited to doctors in the early years of training. Please return applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
To download the application form click HERE